Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's been a long time since the last entry-we are currently in the middle of reading Jane Eyre.  In this entry, I thought I would share one of my own experiences with the Kindle.  During the time we were out for the hurricane, several students could not read the assignments because their Kindle battery died; however, before the hurricane I was sure that my own Kindle was fully charged-and since I have a case with a light, it was definitely a cure for boredom.  During the power outage, I was able to read four books because my Kindle was fully charged (and has a lovely two month battery life as long it is not connected to WiFi)-I was also able to read and review books that we are studying in class.  If these had been actual books, I would have only been able to read them during the day (and in very poor light, at that).  I was definitely thankful for my Kindle during my 12 days without power. 

Below is a photo taken last week of Nick and Kyle analyzing passages from Jane Eyre.

No comments:

Post a Comment